quarta-feira, maio 21, 2008

Música do Dia - 2

I Am Mine – Pearl Jam


The selfish, they're all standing in line/Faithing and hoping to buy themselves timeMe, I figure as each breath goes by/I only own my mind/ The North is to South what the clock is to timeThere's east and there's west and there's everywhere life/I know I was born and I know that I'll die/The in between is mine/I am mine

And the feeling, it gets left behind/All the innocence lost at one time/Significant, behind the eyes/There's no need to hide.../We're safe tonightThe ocean is full 'cause everyone's crying/The full moon is looking for friends at high tide/The sorrow grows bigger when the sorrow's denied/I only know my mind/I am mine

And the meaning, it gets left behind/All the innocents lost at one time/Significant, behind the eyes/There's no need to hide.../We're safe tonight
And the feelings that get left behind/All the innocents broken with lies/Significance, between the lines/We may need to hide/

And the meanings that get left behind/All the innocents lost at one time/We're all different behind the eyes/There's no need to hide

Nenhum comentário: